Saturday, June 8, 2013

14 hours down....

To any of you back home that haven't heard from us (which would be surprising because we are all so happy to be back in good ol' 'Merica where we have cell service and wifi) we have all landed safely in LAX! Although we were all sad to say goodbye, many of us are hopping onto our connecting flights (or in Dana and Alex's case--onto taxis and rental cars). 

I wanted to take the chance to thank Lisa and Linda for everything they have done for us this trip. From making all the plans for the trip to keeping us all updated prior-- we realize that your work began far before we arrived in LAX about a month ago. All the planning, blogging, photo-taking, coordinating and  keeping all of us in line was not an easy task. On behalf of the group, I want to send a big thank you to both of you for all your hard work! We really appreciate you both and what you have done to make this trip so amazing! 

And of course I would like to thank our tour guides as well- your hard work was definitely appreciated! 

To everyone else from the trip-- I know you probably already miss me, don't worry, because I miss you too (slight sarcasm because i know what we are all looking forward to is getting back home to our respective families, pets and beds). It was a great trip- I couldn't have asked for a better group to go with-- so thank you! You have made this trip an absolutely incredible experience! I have wanted to come to Australia since I was about 13 and to be honest, it's not the sights and activities that make the trip-- it's having an amazing group of people to do them with! 

(Picture is from the first day of the trip! Seems like it was so long ago!) 

Have a safe flight everyone! 

And finally, for those of you back home- hang in there because sometime in the next 8-12 hours we will be getting home to you! 

-Amelia- 



2 comments:

  1. I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth

    sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    cloud computing training in chennai



    ReplyDelete